Wednesday, October 16, 2013

My Holiday in Taupo

In the holidays I went to Taupo with my family, my cousin and two of my best friends. First we got in the car and drove all the way to Taupo,we did stop to get some chocolate eclairs. When we got to our holiday home we got all our stuff out of the car and put them in the house and when we hopped in the house,it was beautiful. After we were all sorted, my nana and poppa came so we had lunch with them. After that we took some family photos . Later we went to AC Baths which  is a pool. It was so much fun there. We went home with aching feet. We all got dressed, had our tea and went to bed. We woke up had breakfast and after awhile we went to the Prawn Park. It was so FUN and we got to catch prawn. I caught two prawns! After we cooked them and ate them we went on a walk. On the walk you  got to feed rainbow fish and at the end of the walk we all put our feet in a foot spa. We stayed at the Prawn Park for the most of the day. Next  we went to a hot spa but it was in a river and in the spa there was rocks, sand and waterfalls. We went home and a bath and went to sleep. The last day had come and we packed all our stuff and put it in the car . Rebekah, Lauren left and went home and my family and cousin went to get fish and chips and  to the park. We went shopping,  when we went home we were  eating lollys and we stopped to get more chocolate eclairs. We we finally got home and went to bed after three big days!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great! hope you had heaps of fun

    by philip

    ReplyDelete